Savory pesto pizza
This pizza hits all the right notes for those with a savory tooth! It also uses some of the best local ingredients around and can be prepped and ready in under 30 minutes.
- Stong’s fresh pizza dough
- Paradise Island Lactose-free Extra old cheddar
- MocciaUrbani Fennel Salami
- Chopped spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400F and lightly grease pizza pan
- Hand stretch the pizza dough (no extra flour needed) until it fits completely over the pizza pan, top with 2-3 tbsp pesto
- Shred cheddar and slice salami thinly, add to the pesto crust
- Bake for 9-11minutes, turning once. Remove from oven and top with chopped spinach.