We love this easy and yummy summer dinner idea from our Registered Dietitian, Jenn Messina. She shares her recipe for Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Tacos that can be made tonight or SAVE THIS POST for another day.
- 1.5lb skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 3 peppers (choose your favorite colours!), sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- Cilantro (optional)
- 6 x 8-inch flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 tsp Mexican chilli powder
2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F and cover 2 pans with parchment paper.
- Prep chicken, peppers and onion and place in a large bowl.
- Combine all seasonings and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Toss chicken mixture with seasoning oil.
- Place chicken mixture on sheet pans in a single layer.
- Place into oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Wrap chicken mixture into your tortillas and enjoy!