Neighbourhood Donation & Sponsorship Program
Carson Stong’s generosity and leadership have served as the foundation of Stong’s commitment to the community. That involvement has earned us a reputation of being more than just the local grocer. Stong’s proudly supports our local community by focusing on our Children’s Schools, Educational & Sports Programs as well as our local Community Organizations & Festivals, through the donation of products and services for fundraising events.
The information below will detail our Neighbourhood Donation Program guidelines and will assist you through the process of requesting your donation. As supporting local community initiatives is a core value of Stong’s Market, you can imagine the volume of requests we graciously receive. Please submit your Neighbourhood Donation Application with as much time as you possibly can, (preferably 4 weeks in advance) as we do our best to respond as quickly as we can.
We ask that you kindly:
- Complete our online Neighbourhood Donation Application.
- Include an attached letter of request, preferably on your organization’s letterhead (pdf or Word format please).
- We would love to hear about your event and what you are hoping to have us donate
- Let us know how our donation will be recognized at your event
- All requests should be submitted through our online application
- If for a local event, it must be a public event
- Donations must go towards a local organization, they cannot go towards an individual
- We are unable to make monetary donations
We pride ourselves on sourcing a lot of our products and supplies from local growers and companies and if you need volunteers, please let us know as we may be able to lend a hand and join the fun. If you meet the guidelines above, please feel free to submit a request for a charitable donation by completing the online Neighbourhood Donation Application.
Please note, due to the number of requests we receive, we require a minimum of 2 weeks to process all requests.