Wellness Department Clerk
Position Location: North Vancouver & Vancouver
Stong’s is a full service retail grocery store, established in 1910 in Toronto by the Stong Brothers, Carson and Joseph. We are 100% BC owned and operated. At Stong’s Market, we offer a wide selection of products – far more than your average grocery store. We carry all major national brands as well as an extensive selection of unique, gourmet, natural and organic products. We pride ourselves on being local and in turn support local suppliers large and small.
Whether it’s your first job or you’re ready for a new challenge, we have a career to fit your life. Our commitment to delivering top quality products and service to our customers, and for giving back to the communities we serve has earned us a reputation as an employer of choice for those looking for a career in grocery retail.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy giving our customers the best shopping experience.
Position Overview: As part of our Wellness team, you will be responsible for ensuring we always deliver the highest standards of quality and customer service. This position will be based at our Dunbar location in Vancouver.
- Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards and policies in all situations
- Greets customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Creating wellness items and displays
- Informs customers about current wellness trends
- Provides nutritional advice
- Keeps current on trending health issues and products/supplies
- Plans and communicates instore specials and promotions
- Superior customer service and communication
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Wellness/Nutritionist experience required
- Education/certification in Holistic Nutrition preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Attention to detail
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by our North Vancouver location at 2150 Dollarton Highway or our Vancouver Location at 4221 Dunbar Street. You can also email your resume to email@example.com