Position Location: Vancouver & North Vancouver
Stong’s is your family owned and operated local grocery store. Stong’s is committed to providing “Real Food for Real People” & offers Restaurant Quality food in a Grocery Store Setting. We have over 85 years of grocery experience and are committed to a unique and family friendly grocery shopping experience.
Are you a dynamic, motivated and passionate leader? We are looking to take our Seafood offering to the next level and grow our impressive line up of unique and local products. As our in house expert you will work closely with our Meat department to explore new and innovative ways to merchandise and promote Seafood within our stores. This position will be “on the floor” working to ensure the best possible presentation and display.
- Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards and policies in all situations
- Provide leadership to a small team of Seafood Clerks
- Research and promote new products
- Demonstrates superior customer service
- Stocking product to cases and shelves
- Maintaining and building effective and impactful seafood displays
- Rotation of product including backroom and inventory management
- Loading and unloading of product
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to learn quickly
- One year of related/equivalent industry experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Leadership experience an asset
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Possess strong customer service qualities
- Works in a safe and responsible manner
- Available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift between 20-50 lbs
- Frequent bending, walking, standing, twisting, pushing or pulling
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by either of our locations and speak to one of the managers on duty. You can also apply online at with the form to the right or email your resume, position, hours availability and preferred location to firstname.lastname@example.org.