Express Personal Shopper
Position Location: North Vancouver
Stong’s is a full service retail grocery store, established in 1910 in Toronto by the Stong Brothers, Carson and Joseph. We are 100% BC owned and operated. At Stong’s Market, we offer a wide selection of products – far more than your average grocery store. We carry all major national brands as well as an extensive selection of unique, gourmet, natural and organic products. We pride ourselves on being local and in turn support local suppliers large and small.
Whether it’s your first job or you’re ready for a new challenge, we have a career to fit your life. Our commitment to delivering top quality products and service to our customers, and for giving back to the communities we serve has earned us a reputation as an employer of choice for those looking for a career in grocery retail.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy giving our customers the best shopping experience.
Position Overview: Stong’s is currently looking for part time and full time shoppers to prepare online shopping orders for delivery in a timely and efficient manner.
- Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards and policies in all situations
- Shops orders in a timely and efficient manner and prepares them for delivery by packing items into totes
- Ensures that all items shopped for are of the highest freshness and carries out the highest accuracy possible for all orders
- Appropriately substitutes products for similar items if original items are not in stock or have been discontinued
- Provides customers with friendly interactions – both in person and over the phone
- Assists customers with their online orders when necessary
- Works with little supervision
- Compiles paperwork and receipts after each shopped order
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Grocery experience is an asset, but willing to train
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Must be willing to work early mornings, evenings, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by our or North Vancouver location at 2150 Dollarton Highway. You can also email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in which you are applying for, along with your availability. We look forward to hearing from you!