Position Location: Vancouver
Stong’s is a full service retail grocery store, established in 1910 in Toronto by the Stong Brothers, Carson and Joseph. We are 100% BC owned and operated. At Stong’s Market, we offer a wide selection of products – far more than your average grocery store. We carry all major national brands as well as an extensive selection of unique, gourmet, natural and organic products. We pride ourselves on being local and in turn support local suppliers large and small.
Whether it’s your first job or you’re ready for a new challenge, we have a career to fit your life. Our commitment to delivering top quality products and service to our customers, and for giving back to the communities we serve has earned us a reputation as an employer of choice for those looking for a career in grocery retail.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy giving our customers the best shopping experience.
Position Overview: As part of our “Stems” floral team, you will be responsible for ensuring we always deliver the highest standards of quality floral arrangements and superb customer service. “Stems” offers a wide selection of beautiful botanical and modern arrangements, bunches and bouquets, potted succulent gardens, terrariums, wreaths and orchids – all made fresh daily in store. We also cater to many large weddings and events.
We are currently seeking designers with a minimum 2 years of floral experience working in a busy shop. Experience is an asset, but we are more than willing to train the right candidate that is passionate to learn more about floral design.
- Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards and policies in all situations
- Greets customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Demonstrates superior customer service skills
- Processes cash register payments by cash, cheque, credit card, gift card and debit
- Creates and wraps arrangements for customers on the spot
- Maintains cleanliness of work area
- Prices and stocks various merchandise
- Friendly disposition
- Customer service focused
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- High attention to detail
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Willing to learn
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by either of our locations and speak to one of the managers on duty. You can also apply online at with the form to the right or email your resume, position, hours availability and preferred location to email@example.com.