Position Location: North Vancouver
Stong’s is a full service retail grocery store, established in 1910 in Toronto by the Stong Brothers, Carson and Joseph. We are 100% BC owned and operated. At Stong’s Market, we offer a wide selection of products – far more than your average grocery store. We carry all major national brands as well as an extensive selection of unique, gourmet, natural and organic products. We pride ourselves on being local and in turn support local suppliers large and small.
Whether it’s your first job or you’re ready for a new challenge, we have a career to fit your life. Our commitment to delivering top quality products and service to our customers, and for giving back to the communities we serve has earned us a reputation as an employer of choice for those looking for a career in grocery retail.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy giving our customers the best shopping experience.
Position Overview: Stong’s is currently looking for part time and full time delivery drivers to deliver grocery products to its loyal businesses and customers in a timely manner.
- Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards and policies in all situations
- Drives around the Lower Mainland – rain or shine – delivering groceries at the time requested by customers by using a company vehicle
- Carries out customer deliveries in an efficient manner
- Provides customers with friendly interactions – both in person and over the phone
- Works under little to no supervision while driving
- Practices safe driving habits and parking at all times
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving record for the past five years
- Ability to comfortably and safely drive a company-provided van in all weather conditions, and under any amount of time pressure
- Familiarity of Lower Mainland roads is an asset
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Must be able to work early mornings, afternoons, evenings, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by our North Vancouver location and speak to one of the managers on duty. You can also apply online at with the form to the right or email your resume, position, hours availability and preferred location to firstname.lastname@example.org.