- 10-12 chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 bottle Miso Gravy I use Naam’s
- 3 tbsp parsley chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Working in batches, sear chicken thighs on both sides in olive oil over high heat (don’t cook through). Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Lightly sauté onions and mushrooms in olive oil over medium heat. Strain and spread over the bottom of a baking dish.
- Lay chicken thighs on top. Pour the bottle of miso gravy over top and bake in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.