This maple blackberry muffin recipe will make 12 delicious large muffins.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1.5 tsp real vanilla
- 1 cup Maple Roch Dark Maple Syrup
- 1 3/4 cups blackberries cut in half (fresh or frozen is ok)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add the muffin liners to your muffin tin or grease your muffin tin with butter. Then in a mixing bowl, whisk all of the dry ingredients together and set aside. In a larger bowl add all of the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients all at the same time and mix them up. Just a light mixing is needed. Then gently fold the blackberries into the muffin batter.
- Fill the muffin tins with the batter, just shy of the top of the liners. If you are not using liners then you can fill them right up to the top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. If your oven runs hot, check on them after 12 minutes.
- When a toothpick comes out clean, they are ready. Enjoy!