Position Location: Dunbar, Vancouver
Company Overview: Stong’s is a locally owned, community focused grocery store. We offer a wide variety of local and boutique products at both our Vancouver and North Vancouver full-service locations. Our Stong’s express department are experts at home delivery straight to your front door. The Stong’s name has a rich history with over 85 years of grocery experience and we are committed to a unique and family friendly grocery shopping experience.
Position Overview: As part of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring we always deliver the highest standards of quality food and customer service. As a Grocery Clerk you will be responsible for the friendly greeting of customers. You will stock, replenish and manage a variety of grocery related products.
- Greets customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Stocking grocery product to shelves
- Maintaining and building various grocery department displays
- Rotation, loading and unloading of grocery department product
- Loading and unloading of product for the sales floor
- Backroom and inventory management
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- No previous experience required
- Friendly disposition and customer service focused
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 20-60lbs frequently
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by our Vancouver (4221 Dunbar St) location and speak to one of the managers on duty. You can also apply online with the form to the right or email your resume, position, hours availability, and preferred location to firstname.lastname@example.org.