Position Location: North Vancouver
Company Overview: Stong’s is a locally owned, community focused grocery store. We offer a wide variety of local and boutique products at both our Vancouver and North Vancouver full service locations. Our Stong’s express department are experts at home delivery straight to your front door. The Stong’s name has a rich history with over 85 years of grocery experience and we are committed to a unique and family friendly grocery shopping experience.
Position Overview: Stong’s is currently looking for part time and full time delivery drivers to deliver grocery products to its loyal businesses and customers in a timely manner.
- Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards and policies in all situations
- Drives around the Lower Mainland – rain or shine – delivering groceries at the time requested by customers by using a company vehicle
- Carries out customer deliveries in an efficient manner
- Provides customers with friendly interactions – both in person and over the phone
- Works under little to no supervision while driving
- Practices safe driving habits and parking at all times
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving record for the past five years
- Ability to comfortably and safely drive a company-provided van in all weather conditions, and under any amount of time pressure
- Familiarity of Lower Mainland roads is an asset
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Must be able to work early mornings, afternoons, evenings, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by our North Vancouver location at 2150 Dollarton Highway. You can also email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in which you are applying for, along with your availability. We look forward to hearing from you!