Position Location: Dunbar, Vancouver
Company Overview: Stong’s is a locally owned, community focused grocery store. We offer a wide variety of local and boutique products at both our Vancouver and North Vancouver full service locations. Our Stong’s express department are experts at home delivery straight to your front door. The Stong’s name has a rich history with over 85 years of grocery experience and we are committed to a unique and family friendly grocery shopping experience.
Position Overview: As part of our “Replenish” coffee shop team, you will be responsible for ensuring that we always deliver the highest standards of beverages and superb customer service. Replenish offers a wide assortment of handcrafted beverages, in addition to grab-and-go food items and a large selection of kombucha.
We are seeking Barista preferably with daytime availability. Students welcome! Barista experience and coffee knowledge are assets, but we are willing to train the right candidate who is passionate about learning the coffee basics and who can provide superb customer service skills.
- Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards, and policies in all situations
- Greets customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Demonstrates superior customer service skills
- Processes cash register payments by cash, credit card, gift card, and debit
- Makes handcrafted beverages in a timely manner
- Prioritizes tasks
- Multitasks efficiently and effectively
- Maintains cleanliness of work area
- Friendly disposition
- Customer service focused
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to learn
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by our Vancouver (4221 Dunbar St) location and speak to one of the managers on duty. You can also apply online with the form to the right or email your resume, position, hours availability, and preferred location to firstname.lastname@example.org.