Vanilla Bean Apricot Granola
This recipe is super simple and great to make ahead for the whole week stored in an airtight container. It gives you a great source of fibre and protein to keep you full and satisfied and it’s oh so delicious! I love adding this to yogurt or making a smoothie bowl with it.
- 2.5 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup Bran Buds
- ½ cup sliced toasted almonds
- 2 bananas, mashed
- ½ cup applesauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 20 dried apricots, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 trays with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash 2 bananas with a fork and add oats, bran buds, sliced almonds, applesauce, salt, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine coconut oil and honey and microwave for 20 seconds (or warm in a pan over the stove). Add this to the oats mixture and stir to combine.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.