Doing some prep to make our crazy weekdays work is so helpful! That’s why these overnight oats from our Registered Dietitian, Jenn Messina are so great. They are packed with fibre, protein, and probiotics. Even if you’re not a huge oatmeal fan, this recipe hits the spot and makes breakfast a no-brainer! Oats are chock full of fiber that’ll keep you full all morning. Chia seeds provide a good dose of healthy Omega-3 fats that will leave you feeling satisfied while supporting brain function and contributing to an anti-inflammatory, health-promoting diet. Make them tonight or SAVE THIS POST for another day.
- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) fruit
- 1/2 cup Greek 2% yogurt or dairy alternative milk
- Kefir (or your chosen milk/ milk alternative) to cover
- Layer the yogurt and fruit with the oats and chia on the bottom.
- Top with your milk of choice or Kefir.
- Stir all the ingredients up