This kid-friendly sour cream dip is packed with protein from the Greek yogurt and is perfectly versatile as a snack dip, sandwich spread, or marinade.
- 1/2 cup sour cream 7% M.F.
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 tsp Sumac spice (this is SO good)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Add your sour cream and plain Greek yogurt in a bowl
- Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, Sumac spice, and salt & pepper into the sour cream yogurt mixture