Quick & Easy Lemon Caper Spinners
This recipe is fast- taking under 20 minutes but also rich with flavour! It also uses locally sourced ingredients which helps support local businesses. Have you tried “Spelt Spinners” from InGrain yet? You’re in for a surprise, they are delicious and also packed with protein and fibre to keep you full for hours.
- 3 Chicken Sausages (Stongs brand or Two Rivers are our family favs!)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp capers
- InGrain Spelt Spinners
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta accordingly to package instructions.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, remove casing from sausage and pan fry until golden brown.
- Add zest and juice from 1 lemon to the meat and add capers. Once bubbling add to pasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.