The Best Sheet Pan Gnocchi
This recipe is fast and delicious. One pan. Minimal mess and maximum flavour. If you didn’t know you could bake gnocchi you are in for a welcome surprise. You may never go back to boiling it again! This meal is a family favorite! Look for local suppliers for chicken, such as Heritage Farms, which provide local, healthy, and delicious products raised in a humane way.
1 package of premade gnocchi
2 bunches brocolini
1 tsp garlic powder
1.5lbs boneless, skinless Heritage Farms chicken thighs
Salt & pepper
Chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat over to 450F and line a baking pan with parchment
- Slice one lemon thinly and the second lemon zest on a grater and then slice the lemon and squeeze into a bowl (or you can use premade lemon juice).
- On the baking pan add chicken, gnocchi, lemon slices, then add lemon juice, a good pour of olive oil, sprinkle garlic powder and salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands (this can also be done in a bowl but it makes more dishes!)
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add broccolini to the pan layering on top and bake for additional 15 minutes
- Top with a sprinkle of parm cheese.