Kids approved Red Coconut curry
Looking for a kid-approved 15 minute curry recipe? Look no further! This curry is protein-packed and the riced cauliflower (a zero prep option) helps sneak some veg in this warm & hearty meal. I like to use JLek’s red curry paste from Stong’s market to add a punch of flavour, without the spice.
- 1 pack frozen, riced cauliflower (about 3 cups)
- 1 pack ground chicken
- 1 regular sized can coconut milk (full-fat)
- 3-4 tbsp JLek red curry paste
- Optional: garnish cilantro
- Hear your frying pan over medium heat. Add some oil and add the red curry paste.
- Add your ground chicken and riced cauliflower to the pan and mix.
- Add 1 can of *full-fat coconut milk and stir.
- Serve with rice or riced cauliflower!
*Generally I recommend full-fat coconut milk as low-fat coconut milk is just regular coconut milk with extra water! Save the $ and buy a small can of coconut milk and add your own water if you want to use a low-fat option.