HEALTH WELLNESS – WELLNESS CLERK
Company Overview: Stongs is your family owned and operated local grocery store. Stongs
is committed to providing “Real Food for Real People” & offer Restaurant Quality food in a
Grocery Store Setting.
Position Overview: As part of our Wellness team, you will be responsible for ensuring we
always deliver the highest standards of quality and customer service. As a wellness clerk you
will stock, replenish, order and provide nutrition recommendations to customers. We are
looking to fill a part time position in both our Vancouver and North Vancouver locations.
- Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards, and policies in all situations
- Greets customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Creating wellness items and displays
- Informs customers about current wellness trends
- Provides nutritional advice
- Keeps current on trending health issues and products/supplies
- Plans and communicates instore specials and promotions
- Superior customer service and communication
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Wellness/Nutritionist experience required
- Education/certification in Holistic Nutrition preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Attention to detail
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by our North Vancouver location at 2150 Dollarton Highway
or our Vancouver Location at 4221 Dunbar Street. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear from our Assistant Store Manager
Whether it’s your first job or you’re ready for a new challenge, we have a career to fit your life. Our commitment to delivering top quality products and service to our customers, and for giving back to the communities we serve has earned us a reputation as an employer of choice for those looking for a career in grocery retail.