Position Location: North Vancouver, Vancouver
Stong’s is a full service retail grocery store, established in 1910 in Toronto by the Stong Brothers, Carson and Joseph. We are 100% BC owned and operated. At Stong’s Market, we offer a wide selection of products – far more than your average grocery store. We carry all major national brands as well as an extensive selection of unique, gourmet, natural and organic products. We pride ourselves on being local and in turn support local suppliers large and small.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy giving our customers the best shopping experience.
Position Overview: As part of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring we always deliver the highest standards of quality food and customer service. As a Produce Clerk you will be responsible for the friendly greeting of customers. You will stock, replenish and manage a variety of produce products.
- Greets customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Stocking produce and related produce product to shelves
- Maintaining and building various produce department displays
- Rotation, loading and unloading of produce department product
- Loading and unloading of product for the sales floor
- Backroom and inventory management
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- No previous experience required
- Friendly disposition and customer service focused
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 20-60lbs frequently
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by either of our locations and speak to one of the managers on duty. You can also apply online at with the form to the right or email your resume, position, hours availability and preferred location to email@example.com.
Hear from our Produce Manager
Whether it’s your first job or you’re ready for a new challenge, we have a career to fit your life. Our commitment to delivering top quality products and service to our customers, and for giving back to the communities we serve has earned us a reputation as an employer of choice for those looking for a career in grocery retail.